Scroll down for links to membership forms.
Use our online form or skip the form altogether and make membership renewal as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Use your bank bill-pay system to send us a check once a year in December (address below).
- Set your PayPal account to send us a recurring payment in December to email@example.com.
- Mail us a check with your name and email address – no form needed.
- Consider a lifetime membership!
If needed for school district PO payment: NYSAFLT W-9
What do you get for your membership dollar?
- Membership from January 1 to December 31. (New and renewing memberships are accepted at all times of the year. If you join or renew after June 30th, your membership will be credited to the following calendar year. You will begin receiving membership benefits immediately, such as access to the Members Only area of our website, Listserv messages, and any remaining mailings for the current year. However, you will not be allowed to vote in the current year’s election.)
- NYSAFLT’s annual webinar series – free to members. Experience our high quality webinars by top presenters from New York State and around the U.S.
- Subscriptions to the Language Association Journal and NYSAFLT News.
- Invitations and special registration fees for all conferences and workshops.
- Opportunities for scholarships abroad, scholarships for your students, scholarships to major events which we sponsor and incentive grants.
- Access to job placement services and the opportunity to serve on our special interest committees.
- Provide special recognition to your students with excellence certificates and participation in our Virtual Video Contest.
- Opportunities to share experience and expertise with other professionals.
- Coordination with the State Education Department and the Legislature for the best interests of the foreign language teaching profession.
- Opportunities for scholarships abroad, scholarships for your students, scholarships to major events which we sponsor.
- Access to the Members Only site on the NYSAFLT website which allows you to view and download special information for NYSAFLT members only.